ADAA- TAJ FHALAKNUMA PALACE, HYDERABAD
Mesmerizing, splendid, extremely beautiful, out of the world, royal palace, enthralling, fascinating and what not. Every world will fall short in front of this extraordinary palace “TAJ FALAKNUMA PALACE”. Oh My God! it is heaven in Hyderabad.
So, let me start from the start. We started at around 5:30 pm on 23 October 2019, the birthday of my HUSBAND. From Financial District and reached Taj at 6:30 pm. As it was Wednesday (weekdays) so undoubtedly, we got heavy traffic and rain added cheery on top. As soon as we reached the main gate, the staff came and asked the name on which we made a booking. He checked and allowed to proceed. Yes, the way they greeted and asked was super polite and pleasing. After going inside maybe half a kilometer we reached the palace. The main entrance of the palace was huge. There they asked us to leave our car for valet parking and allowed us to get inside the palace. As we stepped inside, we saw Horse chariot waiting for us to take us to the main place. Yes, that chariot is to make you feel royal and it is with extra charge. It depends on a person which package he/she opts for.
After a few minutes of chariot ride, we reached the entrance of the main palace. The staff was there to receive us. They greeted us AADAB and welcomed us. He was very polite and took us to the main staircase. After going upstairs, there was a palace tour guide named Asif. He explained every small detail of the palace and made us see the royal heritage from inside. Oh God, what a lovely palace whether it’s waiting room, dining area, bedroom, Ladies gossips room…. everything was amazing. I don’t even want to blink my eyes as I was completely lost in it. If you are planning to go there please take a palace tour, please. It’s breathe taking beautiful.
After the tour, we headed towards the restaurant named ADAA. As we stepped in, again it was like we are surely in any dreamland. It was more beautiful than an imaginary world. The staff took us to the table and in fact, he asked also whether we want to change the table as I requested them to provide me special sitting and they already did that so we thought not to change it.
Now let me come to the menu and their services:
- They started with water in which they asked which type of water we want. We asked for normal Bislery water and they gave us Himalayan water.
- After that, they gave complimentary fries/papad along with 3 different styles of pickles/chutney.
- We order non-veg lamb soup along with Patthar ka Gosht, Dahi Ke Kabab and Jhinga. Taste is still in my mouth. Everything was so tasty that we didn’t find any loophole in any dishes.
- Main course we ordered Nalli Gosht, one chicken item (sorry I forgot the name. but it was on the second page of curries the first item. Super yummy), Bread Basket which was mixed with Naan, Laccha paratha, and Dum Biryani Gosht.
- Desserts we order 1 plate of 3 scoops ice-cream flavored Paan kulfi, Masala Tea and Mango. Another we order 1 plate of 5 scoops flavored Mango (twice), Grape, Ananas, and Honey. After finishing that we ordered one Fhaluda and one Phirni.
- At last, they surprised us with a birthday cake for my husband and rose for me.